2022년 12월 5일 월요일

손흥민 인터뷰

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Wr9JSsHD8


A very tough game today 

but maybe the first half was not as good as the second half

what happended to the Korea national team today

                                            ...compared to the game against Portugal?

No, we gave everything.

Don't blame us like this.

I'm so proud of what they've done.

I don't wanna blame any of our players

because they gave everything.


As a captain of the team.

Now you saw so many young players comming on

during second half.

How do you make around the Korean participation in this tournament?

(how do you make around)

Look, i think, what i said before, i'm so proud what they did.

I think it's a first World Cup, it is not easy to play 

when especially young guys and came on and playing from the start i think.

But they've done great job for our country.

I hope they don't stop working

and help the young guys realize

how important it is

                    to play in the World Cup.

So, I mean, I'm very proud

and i'm happy that young guys did so amazing job

for the national team, for the country.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기